Skip to main content

Course Outline

When you are hunting or trapping on private land, you must have:

  • The signature of the private land’s landowner, lessee, or owner’s agent on your license or…
  • Other proof that you have permission to hunt or trap on the private land.
  • Unit 11 of 11
  • Topic 4 of 9
  • Page 2 of 3