AGFC Partnership Ranges
The AGFC has partnerships with these two ranges.
- Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation Shooting Sports Complex: The Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation Shooting Sports Complex in Jacksonville, AR, is a state-of-the-art public shooting range facility that opened on January 25, 2014.
- The multi-use complex, a partnership between the Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation and the City of Jacksonville, is the largest of its kind in the state. It includes 14 trap fields, three skeet overlays, a 3-D archery range, three lighted fields, two pavilions, a lake, and a 5100-square-foot clubhouse that includes a 100-seat classroom.
- This range is for shotguns and archery only. No pistols or rifles are allowed.
- Paul H. “Rocky” Willmuth Sport Shooting Complex: The Paul H. “Rocky” Willmuth Shooting Sports Complex is located in Batesville, AR.
- Since its opening, the complex has featured a 1200-square-foot clubhouse, three skeet fields, and four trap fields as well as archery fields. Two pavilions with grilling facilities have also been available.
- In 2013-2014, a new 1200-square-foot education center, a fifth trap field, and another pavilion were added.