A dilemma is a difficult situation that often has several different solutions, some better than others. On the following pages are two examples of possible situations that hunters could encounter while in the field. Try to come up with three solutions for each. Use the following questions to guide you to a solution.
- What responsibility do you have to other hunters?
- What responsibility do you have to the wildlife resource?
- What responsibility do you have to the landowner?
- What impact do you think your decision could have on public opinion about hunting?
- Is there more than one solution? What could they be?