Legal Methods During Specific Seasons
The following equipment is legal when used during the specified seasons.
- Gigs, angling equipment, archery equipment, rimfire ammunition in firearms, and airguns are legal for taking bullfrogs.
- Archery equipment may be used during the archery, muzzleloader, and gun seasons.
- Muzzleloader equipment may be used during the muzzleloader and gun seasons.
- A properly licensed big game hunter may use airguns that are .25 caliber or smaller to hunt small game while archery hunting for deer or bear during an archery deer/bear season.
- A properly licensed deer or bear hunter may use rimfire ammunition or airguns that are .25 caliber or smaller to hunt small game during a muzzleloader and gun deer/bear season.
- A big game hunter may use the equipment for which he/she is licensed to take furbearers during the gun/muzzleloader/archery seasons.