When training dogs, the use or possession of raccoon calls, squallers, firearms, archery equipment, ammunition, or climbers is prohibited during training season.
- You also may not accompany anyone who is using any of the above while training dogs during training season.
- You may use raccoon calls during authorized field trials.
You are prohibited from:
- Using dogs to take or attempt to take deer or elk
- Taking or attempting to take any deer that is being pursued by a dog(s)
- Possessing firearms from the first Saturday in November through the end of deer season while chasing coyote, fox, and bobcat with dogs