When hunting deer, certain definitions apply.
- Legal Bucks: To be a legal buck on buck-only or antlered-only hunts, the deer must have at least one antler that measures a minimum of three inches in length.
- Antlerless Deer: An antlerless deer is a deer that has:
- No antlers or...
- Both antlers that are less than three inches in length.
- Albino Deer: As provided in Tennessee Code Annotated (TCA 70-4-130):
- An albino deer is a deer that lacks, or has significant deficiency, of pigment in the skin and hair and has pink eyes.
- It is illegal to hunt, trap, or possess an albino deer.