Skip to main content
Skip audio player
- Arrow Rest Assembly
- Supports the arrow to assist bow tuning and improve arrow flight.
- Bow Sights
- Increase accuracy by assisting the shooter with a specific point of aim on an animal’s vital area.
- Cable/String Silencer
- Decreases noise of the bowstring upon release of the shot.
- Kisser Button
- Attaches to the bowstring to improve accuracy by giving a consistent anchor point each time the bowstring is drawn.
- Limb/Accessory Silencer
- Decreases noise of the bow upon release of the shot.
- Peep Sight
- Attaches to the bowstring and acts as a rear sight at full draw to improve accuracy.
- Reduces bow recoil and increases the mass weight of the bow to lessen movement during a shot.
- Unit 3 of 13
- Topic 7 of 9
- Page 2 of 3