Two-way mobile radio transmitters include cell phones, citizen band radios, walkie-talkies, and handheld radios. You may not use two-way mobile radio transmitters to:
- Communicate the location or direction of game or furbearing animals or…
- Coordinate the movements of other hunters.
- Two-way mobile radio transmitters may be used by coyote hunters, except during the two annual shotgun deer seasons.
- One-way mobile transmitters, which can transmit a signal but not a voice signal, may be used by:
- Falconers recovering free-flying birds of prey that are properly banded and covered on a falconry permit
- Hunters who are tracking their hunting dogs or need aid in their recovery