Do not attempt to remove the poison. Keep the bite at or below the level of the heart, if possible. Keep the victim calm to slow the spread of venom, and transport him or her immediately to a medical facility.
These can be caused by insect stings or bites, plants, medications, or food. Symptoms can range anywhere from itchy red spots on the skin to difficulty breathing and/or loss of consciousness. Keep the victim calm. Assist with the use of an inhaler or an anti-allergy injection, if necessary. Transport immediately to a medical facility.