Skip to main content
Skip audio player
- Transport animals discreetly—don’t display them.
- Keep firearms out of sight.
- Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.
- Maintain a presentable appearance while on the street—no bloody or dirty clothing.
How to Behave if Confronted by Anti-Hunter Protesters
- Remain calm and polite, and do not engage in arguments—never lose your temper.
- Never touch an anti-hunter or use any physical force, and especially never threaten an anti-hunter with your firearm.
- Report hunter harassment to law enforcement authorities. If possible, record the vehicle license number of harassers.
- Unit 7 of 9
- Topic 2 of 4
- Page 6 of 9