Common Types of Arrowheads: Points
Here are some common types of arrowheads.
- Bullet Point: Steel point used for target shooting and small game hunting.
- Blunt Point: Used for small game hunting and some types of target shooting; made of steel, hard rubber, or plastic.
- Field Point: Steel point used for target shooting and small game hunting.
- JUDO® Point: Designed with spring arms attached to catch in grass and leaves, preventing arrow loss; used for “stump” shooting and small game hunting.
- Fish Point: Long, barbed or spring-loaded arrowhead that spears fish and secures them until landed with an attached line.
JUDO is a registered trademark of Zwickey Archery, Inc.