Hunting often demands more physical exertion than you’re accustomed to doing.
- Conditions that may hamper your physical ability to perform safely and responsibly while hunting include:
- Excess weight
- Heart condition
- Impaired vision or hearing
- Poor physical conditioning
- Your mental condition impacts your performance as well.
- Prepare for your hunt by getting in shape well in advance. The amount of time that it will take to get in shape will depend on your physical condition and the difficulty of the planned hunt.