These rules and regulations apply to all bowhunters.
- Bows used for big game hunting must have a minimum draw weight of 40 pounds.
- Arrows used to hunt big game must be at least 20 inches long.
- Mechanical broadheads are legal to use for all archery hunting.
- Broadheads must be sharp and be a minimum of 7/8" wide.
- Bowhunters may not shoot at wildlife from a vehicle or from across or along a public road.
- Bowhunters may not use any device(s) attached to the bow which allows the bow to be held at full draw.
- Bowhunters may not have electrical equipment or electrical devices except for illuminated nocks attached to the bow or arrow.