Other Restrictions on Hunting Methods
Electronic calls are prohibited when hunting wild animals and wild birds. However, you may use electronic calls to hunt bobcats, coyotes, and foxes:
- On private property if you have written permission from the landowner
- On public lands unless it is specifically prohibited
Live decoys are prohibited when hunting or calling game.
While on a roadway, you may not shine a light attached to a vehicle or from a vehicle into areas where deer may be found if:
- You do not have written permission from the landowner or …
- You are in possession of firearms or other hunting equipment capable of taking game animals.
When hunting with archery tackle, these restrictions apply.
- The arrow must not contain any drug, chemical, or toxic substance.
- The arrowhead must not have an explosive tip.
Fully-automatic firearms are illegal.