Vehicles and Hunting
In Tennessee, it is illegal to:
- Hunt from or across a public road or right-of-way.
- Hunt from an automobile or any other motorized vehicle that is moving.
- Hunt from any vehicle, even if it is stationary, while you are on a public road, right-of-way, or public property, including WMAs.
If you are on private property, you may hunt while you are in or on a vehicle that:
- Cannot be licensed to operate legally on Tennessee public highways, such as an ORV, ATV, or golf cart, and...
- Is stationary (although the engine may be kept running).