About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the timed Tennessee Hunter Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Hunter Education Card.

Learn More Register for the Course

The TWRA issues the following types of licenses to Tennessee residents (other licenses are available for special circumstances):

  • Hunting and Fishing Combination license
  • Trapping license
  • Junior Hunt/Trap/Fish license
  • Sportsman licenses (annual and lifetime)
  • Senior Citizen licenses (annual and permanent)