Mobile Check-In for Youth Hunters
To use the TWRA mobile application to check in big game animals, youth under 13 years of age must have a TWRA ID number.
- To get an ID number, youth must:
- Go to an agent location, checking station, or the regional TWRA office and...
- Be accompanied by a parent and...
- Have their Social Security card with them.
- A TWRA profile will be created for the youth. This profile will not expire.
- After receiving an ID number, youth hunters may use the TWRA mobile check-in application.