You must have the landowner’s or lease holder’s permission to hunt:
- With a rifle within 200 yards of an inhabited dwelling or feedlot
- With any other equipment within 100 yards of an inhabited dwelling or feedlot
It is illegal to:
- Chase or harass non-game species with a vehicle.
- Hunt threatened or endangered species.
- Hunt within 100 yards of picnic areas, campgrounds, boat ramps, parking lots, or any other public use facility or activity area.
It is illegal to hunt from or with a snowmobile.
When using a snowmobile to get to or from a hunting area, firearms and bows must be unloaded and cased.