- Transport animals with respect—do not display them.
- Transport firearms out of sight.
- Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from describing the kill in detail while within earshot of non-hunters.
- Maintain a presentable appearance while on the street—no bloody or dirty clothing.
- Be a respected and active citizen in your community.
If Confronted by Anti-Hunter Protesters
- Remain calm and polite, and do not engage in arguments—never lose your temper.
- Never touch an anti-hunter or anyone else, or use any physical force, and especially never threaten an anti-hunter with your firearm.
- Report hunter harassment to law enforcement authorities. If possible, record the vehicle license number of harassers.