About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the Arizona Hunter Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Hunter Education Certificate.

Learn More Register for the Course

You must have written or verbal permission from private property owners to access their legally posted private lands for any purpose—including crossing these lands by foot or vehicle to get to public and State Trust lands, even if those lands are not accessible by public means.

You may be charged with criminal trespassing if you:

  • Knowingly remain on any property after a reasonable request to leave has been made by the owner (or any other person having lawful control over the property) or …
  • Knowingly disregard a reasonable notice that prohibits trespassing and is posted at the entry to any property.