Landowner Complaints About Hunters
Landowners often complain that hunters:
- Don’t get permission to hunt.
- Don’t tell the landowners when they arrive at or leave the property.
- Make too much noise.
- Leave litter behind.
- Carry loaded firearms in vehicles.
- Drive off the ranch roads.
- Don’t leave gates as they were found (open or shut) when the hunter arrived.
- Shoot too close to neighbors or livestock.
- Leave fires unattended.
- Violate game laws.
- Drink alcohol. Alcohol should NEVER be part of a hunt.