Always follow the rules for safe and ethical operation:
- Wear a helmet, gloves and proper clothing such as boots, sturdy, long pants and long sleeve shirt.
- Carry firearms unloaded, cased, and on a proper gun rack.
- When using the plastic scabbard mounted on an OHV, clear the inside of the scabbard of debris and check your firearm's muzzle for obstructions.
- Stay on the main roads and trails.
- Pick your route carefully to minimize terrain damage.
- Don't drive over crops or planted fields.
- Don't shoot from an OHV.
- Use OHVs only to get to the hunting area or to haul an animal from the field. If the area is closed to motorized vehicle traffic, you may not use an OHV.
- Show respect for others by watching your OHV's noise level. Do not disturb wildlife or other hunters.